Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Thinking

Its almost 10pm and I'm just sitting here watching sleepless in Seattle and all I can think about is what I need to pay and do. When did I stop enjoying the simple moments? Does this happen to us all? Who pushed the fast forward button on my life? I look at my three kids and can't believe how fast they are growing up. Don't get me wrong I am beyond grateful with everything and all the blessings I have in my life but, I think to myself have I really enjoyed those blessings? I don't think I have ever really done anything for myself. All I've done is try to please everyone. No, I did one thing for myself I moved away from home and started my own life where I now live. I miss my home town and mom every day. I sometimes question my decision about moving. Is that wrong? Its been 7 years and I still feel out of place. I miss my Latin peeps. The long term plan is to move with our family either back to Florida or Texas just depends on where we are financially in 4 years. See what I mean I'm already over thinking about that too... Ugh!!!! I seriously just need to relax... Any suggestions??? I'm open to suggestions....

No comments:

Post a Comment