Monday, July 23, 2012

Crazy happenings

There were a few things running through my mind today. The first was the unbelievable cruel act of the Dark Knight Theater killings. I am still in shock as to how crazy things are getting in our lifetime. Why does there have to be so much hate? One insane person destroyed the lives of so many innocent people. Seeing the pictures of the victims I came across the picture of the youngest victim and I couldn't not stop tearing up. I thought about my own little girl and can't even imagine having to deal with something so horrible. Again I ask why are there people out there just wanting to cause harm for pleasure? Its stupid! I just don't get it. God will be the families of those dealing with the losses and close calls. The reason I bring this up, my family and I went to the movie theater earlier today to watch a movie. The first thing you see on the doors "Large bags, backpacks, etc. will be subject to search" and as soon as we go all the way in we spot a police officer. I felt safe but, now there is fear when entering a movie. I hate that the feeling is even present. I know in my heart I have to put my life and the lives of my family in God's hands and trust that all will be okay. Its still scary, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment